The LAUC Archives Records reflects the activities, governance, philosophy and history of the professional organization for the librarians employed on the campuses of the UC system. LAUC was founded in 1968, and continues to be active until the present day. The statewide records include presidential and general correspondence, minutes, reports, by-laws, manuals, budgets, committee and task force files, spring and fall assembly materials, issue file, rosters, and election materials. The divisional records include meeting minutes and issues discussed locally.
The collection held in The Bancroft Library at Berkeley and managed by the University Archivist, Kathryn Neal.
- Finding Aid to collection
- Archives guidelines (revised 2016)
- Archives guidelines checklist (revised 2016)
- Records creator guidelines for born digital records
- Instructions for transferring digital archives to Box
- Transfer preservation plan (revised 2016)
- Archives transmittal form
LAUC Web Archives
The LAUC Web Archives are comprised of LAUC-related websites dating from April 2009 to present. The web archives were captured using the Web Archiving Service (WAS) through the California Digital Library (CDL) until November 2015, when WAS files were migrated to the Internet Archive's Archive-It service.
The LAUC Web Archives currently contains the following archived websites: