Each campus of the University of California system has its own division of the Librarians Association of the University of California. Each division elects its own executive committee and conducts professional activities under the umbrella of the statewide Executive Board. LAUC's statewide Executive Board includes each locally elected divisional chair, together with elected statewide officers and ex officio members.
Annual Division Reports
- 2013-2014 LAUC division reports
- 2012-2013 LAUC division reports
- 2011-2012 LAUC division reports
- 2010-2011 LAUC division reports
- 2009-2010 LAUC division reports