UC Librarians at ACRL, Part two!
Apr 04, 2017
- Carla Arbagey (UCR), presented a TechConnect session on Enhancing E-Resource Records for Discoverability.
- Beth Dupuis (UCB) spoke on two different panels: Online Learning, MOOCs, and Copyright: Library Best Practices on Intellectual Property Materials in MOOCs and Putting Innovative Ideas into Action: Removing Accessibility Barriers for the Print Disabled.
- Nicole Helregel (UCI) moderated the roundtable, "No, I don't want to take notes": Managing soft sexism in the workplace.
- Diane Mizrachi (UCLA) showed two different posters: ARFIS: Investigating students’ reading format preferences around the world and Buy, Borrow, or Access Online? Format Behaviors among College Freshmen in a Reading-Intensive Course.
- Brian Quigley, David Eifler, Jeffery Loo (UCB) presented a poster on Inclusive, Participatory, and Research-Driven Approaches to Strategic Planning in Academic Libraries
- Alison Regan (UCI) spoke at a roundtable on Continuing education for librarians: How can we stay current, fresh and engaged?
- Andrzej Rutkowski (UCLA) presented a TechConnect session on Painting a Geospatial Mural: How critical cartography can impact library collections
- Christina Woo and Stacy Brinkman (UCI) took part in a roundtable on First-Generation Students: Transforming our Colleges and our Libraries.